Vetericyn Plus with hypochlorous technology offers an innovative wound, skin, ear, and eye irritation solution designed to improve the most essential part of the healing process.
Because of its incredible safety profile, HOCl has a wide variety of applications. We’ve expanded the Vetericyn® Plus line to include a broad range of wound, skin, eye, and ear care products–each as revolutionary as it is effective.
- Non cytotoxic–comparable safety profile to saline
- Non-stinging–will not cause further discomfort
- Appropriate pH
- Does not contain alcohol, steroids, or antibiotics
- No contraindications
- No ocular irritation
- No oral toxicity–safe if licked or ingested
- Non-caustic–will not harm healthy tissue
- Safe for all animals at all stages of life
ADVANCED ANIMAL WELLNESS
In vitro preservative testing of Vetericyn® Plus shows microbial inhibition activity for a broad range of microorganisms such as MRSA, ringworm, yeast, parvo, and staphylococcus spp.
A NEW STANDARD IN CARE
Vetericyn Plus® wound, skin, eye, and ear products are built on a technology platform that contains super-oxidized hypochlorous (HOCl) solution. HOCl is used for cleansing, irrigating, debriding, and moisturizing wounds and is quickly becoming the new standard of care for chronic wounds in human and animal health.
Vetericyn products are used and recommended by veterinarians worldwide!